Thursday, September 24, 2009

I love my job!

I have said that for the past two years. Jaime told me, "Mom, I've never heard you say that before!" Let me tell you what has changed. I have an awesome work partner, Brandi, who balances me very well. Her organizational skills are superb. She is kind and really knows her stuff. See how she balances me? ...organized...kind...smart LOL I am able to help others in this job. If you know me, you know that is my heart. My job is different everyday. That really keeps me on my toes. I get to learn new ways to be effective and pass that info on to classroom teachers. I've always said, "We(teachers) can do it. Just show us what it looks like!" and in my current position I get to do just that for my hard working teacher friends. To all my teacher friends please know that I know you are the hardest working people in the school. Keep up the good work because your students are depending on you! I'm on your side!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The teachers you work with are lucky to have you to help mentor them! I'm so glad you finally found the right job for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Jaime said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too, Carol! You are way too kind!

    ReplyDelete