Saturday, September 19, 2009

My New Friend Amy Butler


Well she doesn"t even know me but I'm a big Amy Butler fan. No, you'll never see her in concert but you might be seen wearing some of her fabric (after Christmas). I finally bit the bullet and ordered some of her great fabrics. Now I'm gearing up to make this my first handmade Christmas. I'll be following in my wonderful mother-in-law's footsteps. Hilda always makes everyone something for Christmas...such treasures. So as I begin my next sewing projects I won't be able to put them on my blog because they will be presents for the family. Don said, "How are you going to be able to not give them as soon as you are finished?" That is a good question!!!! Maybe I'll post hints and no finished projects. We'll see if I have the self control it takes to have a handmade Christmas this year. It is just 3 months away...I better get sewing!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what's for Christmas! Everything you have so far has been great and packed with sentimental value. Miss you and love you :)

    ReplyDelete