Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tears for today

Weight, heaviness, loss, sadness but God's Word says that we aren't to grieve as those who have no hope. I know that someday I will see my precious mom again but I still miss her everyday. Sometimes I think she is still here. I want to pick up the phone. It hurts to know that for now I can't. She would be so proud of the family. She would be so glad that Bradley is at Calvary learning scripture passages. Leslie quoting John 3:16 would make her beam. Her hands would brush through Carter's curls to encourage them and talk about his pointed chin with pride. She'd be so loving with Lily and say how she looks like Don with a smile. She'd be proud of what a great big sister Sara is. Mom would love what Laney has done with the house and so glad that she is here with us. But she is spending time with her Lord....so happy to be in His presence. Mom I miss you so much. Thank you for everything you taught me...mostly to love God. Missed

No comments:

Post a Comment