Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leslie is FIVE!

Hard for me to believe that my little granddaughter, Leslie, turned five this week.  Seems like just yesterday that she was born and on the other hand when I talk to her I can't believe she is not 14 years old.  Those of you who know her certainly understand what I'm talking about.  She is such a beautiful child.  She loves her baby dolls and baby blankets and her new baby sister, Ava.  She really loves her big brother, Bradley  (especially when he does what she wants him to do.)  She is one of my grands that I won't worry about people bullying her.  She can hold her own.  One of my favorite things that she does is crawl up in her Papaw's lap.  They have a whole bunch of games that she expects him to play with her...some include forks and spoons, teapots and being thrown over his arm.  She certainly has him wrapped around her little finger.  Sometimes I feel invisible when the two of them are together...but that's alright.  They adore each other.  She is so precious to me.  Happy Birthday, Leslie Nicole!

1 comment: